Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dev is 25

My handsome hubby turned the big 2 5 this month! 
Happy birthday, babe!
Devin isn't much of a holiday person and thinks his birthday is just another day.  Wrong.  Everyone deserves to be spoiled on their birthday, especially him since he works so hard for us and is just so great. :)
I got him a few fun, little things to open and then he decided he wanted to go spend some money at Best Buy on a few things he'd been eyeing for a while so we did that after dinner.
We got take out from a really good empanada restaurant that we found a few weeks ago and have gone to like twice a week since. :)
We went to Spider Man that night which was fun and a pretty good movie.
We had a great day!
This guy is my everything.  I am so grateful to have such an amazing man to call my husband.  Marriage is not easy and, in some ways, much different than I ever expected.  But it is also so much fun and the biggest and best blessing I've received so far.  And more than anything, I know that marriage is ordained of God and that we get to spend eternity together because of the power of the Priesthood that sealed us as husband and wife.  I couldn't have asked for a better man and I am so grateful for all that he does for me and our family. Love you, Dev!



1 comment: