Saturday, February 9, 2013

Branching out

I branched out and colored my hair for the FIRST time ever this past week.  I had been wanting something new and after looking at pictures of different things and consulting with my picky husband about what he liked, I decided that I wanted to try to "ombre" look.  These were my inspiration pics:




A lovely co-worker of mine from DownEast did my hair for me and I think that she did a great job.  I am still trying to get used to the change because it was pretty drastic for me.  And I am just trying to decide if it is a good look for me.  My hubby does not like it on me so that makes it a little difficult for me to love it too.  Those darn husbands. ;)  But here it is:




So I'm still trying to decide... What do you think??


 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! :) But i TOTALLY get what you mean when the man in your life doesn't like it, it definitely makes it hard for you to love it! Bobby is SUPER particular with MY hair as well so I feel your struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Husbands don't have fashion sense, trust me! ha! You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I'm sure Devin will get used to it, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete