- We got engaged one year ago today!
- We both accomplished a lot in school, moving toward our end goal of elementary teacher and physical therapist
- I moved to Arizona and I love it here
- We became Mr. & Mrs. Devin Peterson :)
- We moved to a new city and into our first "own" place.
- We got to spend Thanksgiving with the Peterson side of our family.
- And Christmas with the Flood side.
- We have been happily married for 8 months now and fall more in love with each other everyday!
2013 is going to be a very busy year for both of us as we both are going to be going to school full time and trying to work as much as possible to start some savings. We don't really have any big plans yet for the year but I'm sure lots of great things will come up as the days and weeks and months continue to fly right on by. I have never really done New Year resolutions before but this year I decided to make a list of goals for myself. So I look forward to start working towards some of those things.
We hope that you all had a fabulous holiday season this year and wish you the best in 2013!